Job description, responsibilities and duties
YFAI Purchasing currently has a job opening for a leading role of procurement support services. Within this role, the candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating small team of people responsible for central data entry and master data maintenance.
* Supervise and coordinate all working areas of the Master Data Group
* Responsible to oversee and provide guidance to those individuals that:
- Processes, logs and e-files direct purchase orders in SAP and/or QAD. Works closely with buyers to resolve issues with SAP and/or QAD Price change forms & subsequent SA’s / SO’s
- Responsible for all retro calculations
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining database for sourcing board
- Maintains blanket purchase order log
- For audits, responsible for blanket PO’s, monthly open PO reports, ISO TS certification archival, retro log, etc.
- Responsible for administration of prototype purchase orders
- Provides backup coverage for the other administrative assistants in their absence.
- Has responsibility for purchase orders for contractors, software equipment/products, class registrations, supplies, equipment and other approved requests.
- Works with material which may be confidential or important in nature.
- Organizes and maintains files and records pertinent to departmental procedures.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Involvement with charities, organizing, executing and communicating.
* Responsible for reporting of metrics that the group is responsible for
- SA’s processed
- Retros processed
* Responsible for conducting CID’s for those individuals that report to them